Note this news page is strictly for Nintendo news only. If you want to learn about the Playstation and Xbox systems go jump in a ditch.
Also I will try update it every week.
Yep, schools finally over. Yay! Now onto news.
Starting May 22nd there will be daily updates to www.smahbros.com The maker will show new screens shots and share new info.
well it seems 2006 has come to a close
a lot of great games have come and gone
here are my choices for games of the year
DS: New Super Mario Bros.
Ah one of the first games covered on this site on this page. It truly was a great game with 8 new worlds. The first game in the series in 10 years.
Wii: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Was there any question? This is the best launch game of all launch games and possibly the best game ever.
first I'd like to apologise for the delay .... A LOT OF STUFF HAS HAPPENED
1. Nintendo Wii release date: NOV. 19th (that is before the Japanese, which is Dec. 2nd)
2. Nintendo Wii price point in America: $249.99
3. The Wii comes with Wii sports
List of up-coming Wii titles
Man summer is just going to fast but theres an up side the wave of fall gaming is coming apon us.
1. Ubisoft's Rayman title looks like its heading to exclusivly to Wii
2.Anime is hiting the Wii hard heres a list of titles
1.Sorry don't have much news this time (nintendo power hasn't come yet) but I'll wing it.
2.umm............. PS3 dosn't have rumble HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. The Wii does have rumble.
4.PS3 just got owned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5.Click that now
sorry its been a while
1. In phantom hourglass there will multiplayer wireless matches where on person is Link and another is a monster. No news of Wifi.
2. Pokemon pearl and dimond have been announced in Japan on the DS.
3. Tingle RPG also heading to Japan on DS.
sorry its been a while I've been busy
1. Price point for Wii be $250 or under it might br 200
2.Phantom Hourglass for the DS will fully use the touch screen
3. I finnally got good music.
1. E3 the bigest name in the industry. Nintendo rocked E3 with the best of the best. A line for a Wii title demo lasted 5-6 hours. Thankfully the PS3 had a more lackluster showing despite the announcing of primitive motion sensors in there controller (now where near the complexity of our Wiimote). A line to a PS3 demo lasted only 20 min. At E3 the Nintendo booth was the place away.
2. Hear is a list of games shown at E3
There are a lot more.
1.This is the E3 Nintendo press conference. I know its a little late but its alright.
2. Sony is using motion sensors now too. Well at least we know who will use this control style better and more intuitively ha ha. The new PS3 controller looks like the old PS2 only its wireless and its packing motion sensors. All I've seen so far it doesn't look as precise and well polished as the Wiimote's playability. If anything this adds a new level of intrigue to the console war. Please stay tune to Nintendo the obviously funner company. Check out these Nintendo war crys.
Nintendo War songs.
2. Twilight Princess still looks awesome. Check this out Link is fishing.
1. New controllers for the Wii
2.Twilight grows ever closer. It has been announced that the game will come out both the Game Cube and the Wii. On the Wii version you will be able to aim and shoot with the bow and arrow and other long distance items. It is also confirmed that there is a fishing minigame where the controller acts as a rod and reel.
1.Now we see why thay prolonged the release date for Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess. The grafics are improved greatly. Also on the Wii the controler will afect how you play. Hint: fishing prohaps. Note check out Screenshot Gallery 1.
Release Date: around October
2. Here is a list of upcoming DS titles.
2.Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
3.Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
1.New Super Mario Bros. is Awsome buy copy now. This game has a action packed adventure mode with 80+ levels. It also has a multiplayer mode that will have you playing for hours.
2.Nintendo Revolution's name got changed to Wii which is pronounced "we". It was much cooler when it was Revolution.
3.Super Smash Bros. Brawl has been anounced for Wii. Check out the trailer.